Annapolis Maryland USA|
- Beam: 12' 4''
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 4' 11''
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 33|gallon
- Fresh Water: 1 x 104|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 22|gallon
- Single Berths: 1
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
- Dry Weight: 14,550 lb
Keel Type: Shoal_Draft
Max Draft: 4'11' ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Beneteau 373 offers more light and brightness plus extra headroom for commodious space below. Her comfortable cockpit has a patented innovative pivoting steering wheel making it easy to walk from the helm to the companionway. Available in a two or three cabin layout, the 373 is a classic sailing yacht with eye-catching appeal.
Entering down the companionway steps into the main salon, you first notice the amazing amount of natural light. A critical design element of the 373 model is the portlight arrangement in the main salon. Numerous side ports and especially, the overhead skylights, provide an amazing amount of natural light below, even on gloomy days.
Immediately to port, there is a well-designed, L-shaped galley. Across to starboard is the spacious head, with toilet forward, sink next aft and huge stall shower with teak seat and generous ports for more great lighting.
The U-shaped dinette is forward of the galley, offering a comfortable settee and drop table that easily converts to a double berth. Plenty of storage under the settee and seat backs allows you to stow your gear and provisions out of sight. To starboard is a comfortable long settee with storage above and below. Just aft of the starboard settee is the nav station.
Forward of the main salon is the private guest stateroom with a V-berth. Two sizeable lockers provide plenty of extra storage space. The master stateroom is located all the way aft and is close to the head. The queen-sized berth is arranged athwartships to provide the most leg-room possible. Locker storage is just inside the entry and provides ample space for your gear.
The engine compartment lies below the companionway steps and is easily accessible through the lifting stairs, supported by gas struts. There is also easy side access through doors in the head and aft stateroom. The shaft and tankage is accessed under the aft cabin berth.
- Standard 2007 Beneteau 373 Two Cabin/One Head Layout
- Air Conditioning
- Cabin Sole, Synthetic
- Interior, Lots of Light & Ventilation from the Ports & Hatches
- Shades & Screens on Hatches
- Dinette Table, Convertible to Berth
- Forward Facing Nav Station to Starboard
- Headroom, 6'7
- Private Staterooms, Fore and Aft
- Head, Large with Separate Shower Stall
- Stainless Steel Double Sink w/Hot & Cold Pressure Water
- 2-Burner LPG Stainless Steel Stove & Oven
- 12 V Refrigeration Refrigerator & Freezer (top and front loading)
- Hot Water Heater
- Opening Ports above Stove
- Opening Hatches
- Raymarine chartplotter at helm
- Raymarine chartplotter at nav statuion
- Raymarine ST60+ Tridata
- Raymarine ST60+ Wind speed and direction
- Raymarine underdeck autopilot
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with RAM mic at helm
- Sony stereo with four speakers
Mechanical And Electrical Systems
- Air Conditioning
- Hot Water Heater
- Bilge Pump, 12v with float switch
- Bilge Pump, Manual
- (3) Batteries
- Battery Charger
- Shore Power Cord
- Alternator, 60amp
- Interior Lights
- Nav Lights
- 110v System
- 12v System
Sails And Rigging
All sail control lines are led aft for ease of operation. The classic mainsail and genoa make sail setting and reefing a quick, easy job.
- Classic Mainsail with battens and two reef points
- Genoa Roller furling
- Control lines led aft to the cockpit
- Winches, (2) Lewmar Self-Tailing primary
- Winches, (2) Lewmar Self-Tailing halyard
- Boomvang, Rigid
- Mainsheet Traveler
This cruiser has a solid glass hull with a balsa corded deck and a spacious cockpit. Her long, seats in the cockpit as well as the unique rotating pedestal provide exceptional space and comfort for you and your crew. All her nav instruments are at the helm with additional chartplotter at nav station The tilt-away, leather covered stainless steering wheel makes moving about a snap. The walk-through transom (with hot and cold shower) leads to an ample swim platform, making boarding very simple when you're done with your afternoon swim or loading bags of provisions from your tender. Wide side decks offer ease of movement fore and aft and the electric windlass makes it easy to anchor on a moment's notice.
- Dodger with connector
- Self tailing winches
- Pedestal w/Wheel & Table that Turns Sideways for Easy Movement through Cockpit
- Electric Windlass
- Anchor w/Chain & Rode
- Transom, Swim Platform & Ladder
- Hot & Cold Transom Shower
- Locker Storage: Cockpit, Lazerette, Propane & Anchor
2004 Beneteau 373, lightly used, with great gear including AC and cruising chute. The owners lack of time forces sale. Available to view anytime with an appointment. Please call the listing agent with your questions or comments. Contact Dan Nardo at Denison Yachting
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 3JH4E|
|Length over all:||37'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 11"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||33 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||104 Gallons|