Annapolis Maryland USA|
"SPECTACULAR" IS WHAT DEFINES "VIVACE"
THE SELLERS HAVE DONE A FANTASTIC JOB AT KEEPING HER IN GREAT CONDITION. THIS ONE IS A KEEPER.
CALL TODAY TO SEE HER AND MAKE HER YOURS. SHE WILL BE FULLY COMMISSIONED IN EARLY SPRING AND READY TO GO.
CALL DAN NARDO 410-570-8533
- DRIVE TYPE
- Beam: 12' 10''
- Hull Material: Fiberglass
- Max Draft: 4' 8''
- Displacement: 14,008 lb
- Fuel Tank: 1 x 34|gallon
- Fresh Water: 2 x 91|gallon
- Holding: 1 x 21|gallon
- Single Berths: 2
- Double Berths: 2
- Cabins: 2
- Heads: 1
LOA: 37' 8"
LWL: 34' 1"
Displacement: 14359 pounds
Bridge Clearance: approx. 54'8" approx.
Ballast: 4253 pounds
Fuel: 34 gallons
Water: 91 gallons
Holding: 21 gallons
Hull is hand laid solid GRP bonded to a sructural Grid/hull liner of directional fiberglass/GRP for a strong, stiff, light composite. Vinylester hull barrier coat to resist osmotic blistering.
Deck is infused GRP sandwich construction for stiffness, thermal and acoustic insulation and lighter weight. Solid fiberglass reinforcements in high load areas. Integral unidirectional GRP deck beams for added strength.
Main bulkheads are bonded 360 degrees to the hull and deck for rigid torsional and compressive strength.
Vivace is in excellent condition and has been lightly sailed on the Chesapeake Bay by her original owners. She has never been chartered and has only 304 engine hours as of 3/25/21. She has a contemporary below decks interior by Nauta Design and clean dynamic external lines by Groupe Finot Conq. Equipped with upgraded AGM batteries, MaxProp feathering/reversible 3 blade propeller, roller furling main and genoa, bimini/dodger/connector, and custom asymmetrical spinnaker with sock. LIMITED EDITION with grey, gelcoat hull, leather covered steering wheel, Simrad touchscreen chartplotter with autopilot, two multi-function displays, and SonicHub stereo. Vivace is a two-cabin layout with plenty of cockpit storage space and a shoal draft. Lines are led aft to the cockpit to enable single-handed sailing. She is a beautifully balanced sailing vessel and sails well both upwind and down. She has been well-maintained and has been pulled onto the hard every season for winterization and shrink wrapping.
The cockpit has ample room for entertaining with a fold down table and large seating area. She has an extra-large lazarette and separate transom locker for storage of asymmetrical spinnaker, fenders/lines, fishing gear, secondary anchor, maintenance equipment and other supplies. A separate locker stores life jacket and propane bottles.
Vivace is a perfectly sized and designed Beneteau 37 for one or two couples or a family. She is quite comfortable and includes air conditioning/heat, a hot water heater, and a swim platform with hot/cold cockpit shower.
The master cabin is in the large private forward v-berth and features a large bed, upgraded extra thick foam mattress, vanity table with above cabinet storage and a vanity seat with storage. The master cabin includes a double-door hanging locker and a large opening hatch for light and fresh air. The aft cabin offers a spacious king size berth, a large hanging locker, side and stern storage and 3 opening portals for light and fresh air.
The saloon features an L-shaped royal blue bench seat to port with a fold-down beautiful wooden dining table. Across the saloon is a matching settee running the length of the starboard salon up to a large chart table with navigation station and ample storage and cabinetry. The saloon cushions and settees also serve as berths for two extra guests. Portals throughout and a large overhead saloon window bring in plenty of light and the rich woodwork and high ceilings create a sense of style and comfort.
The galley features a two burner gas stove and oven, Vitrifrigo refrigerator/freezer, separate icebox, dual sink, granite countertop, and microwave. There is an extra-large head with electric flush, sink/ vanity, and a separate seated shower area.
- The ever popular 2 cabin layout with one huge head/shower aft to starboard
- Woodwork Is Cherry Stained Alpi Wood
- Parquet Look Laminated Cabin Sole
- Air Conditioning And Heat (16,000 BTU)
- Leather Covered Stainless Steel Hand Rails
- Saloon Cushions Are Ultra-suede
- Mast Head TV Antenna
- 6' 3" Headroom At Foot Of Berth
- 6' 11" x 6' 2" Double Berth
- Opening Hatch With Sreen And Blind
- Halogen Lights
L-Shaped Galley to Port
- 2 Burner Stainless Steel Stove With Oven (Propane)
- Double Stainless Steel Sinks
- Mixer Tap With Hot And Cold Pressure Water
- Front Opening Refrigerator With Freezer
- Electric Flush Marine Toilet
- 21 Gallon Holding Tank
- Washbasin With Hot And Cold Mixer Tap
- Headroom 6' 4"
- Double Berth 7' 4" x 5' 3"
- Hanging Locker
- 2 Opening Ports
Sails And Canvas
- In Mast Furling Mainsail
- Furling Jib
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker
- Simrad Electronic Package
- Depth, knot and wind instruments
- 10" Chartplotter
- Simrad VHF Radio with hand held in cockpit
- Sony AM/FM/CD With Salon & Cockpit Speakers
- Satellite radio receiver
Engine And Electrical
- Yanmar 29 HP Diesel Engine Model 3YM30
- Rotomoulded Fuel Tank (37 Gallons)
- Fuel Filter
- Engine Control Panel In Cockpit
- Updated AGM Batteries New in 2017
- 2 - House Batteries
- 1 - Engine Start Battery
- Battery Charger
- 2 - 30 Amp Shore Power Circuits
- 2 - 30 Amp Shore Power Cables
Ground Tackle And More
- Stainless Steel Bow Fitting With Anchor Roller
- Self Draining Anchor Locker
- Delta 35 lb Plow Anchor
- 10' 3/8 Anchor Chain
- 200' 5/8 Anchor Rode
- Secondary Anchor
- Lewmar Quick High Performance Electric Windlass with remote
- Dock Lines
- 6 Mooring Cleats
- Rod Holders
- Outboard Motor Bracket
- Cockpit Shower
- Radar Reflector
- TV Antenna
- Cockpit Table
- Swim Ladder at aTransom
- Light Grey Hull with black stripes
- Grey Canvas
- Factory Installed Rubrail with S.S. striker
- Profurl Genoa Furler
- Stainless Steel Open Bow Rail With Nav Light
- Stainless Steel Stern Rails
- Double Lifelines With Gates
- "Synthetic Teak" Toe Rails
- Stainless Steel Swim Ladder
- Anodized Aluminum Deck Stepped 9/10 Fractionally Rigged Roller Furling Mast
- Twin Aft Swept Spreaders
- Anodized Aluminum Boom
- 6 Sheet Stoppers
- Winches Are Chrome Finish Lewmar Self Tailing
- 2 Lewmar 46 Self Tailing Primary Winches
- 2 Lewmar 30 Self Tailing Maneuvering Winches
- 3 Winch Handles
- 3 Winch Handle Pockets In Cockpit
More Additional Equipment
- 3 blade feathering/reversible Max Prop
- Asymmetrical Red/White/Blue spinnaker w/sheets
- Upgraded AGM batteries (2017)
- Bimini/Dodger with sun shade center connector panel
- Secondary Danforth anchor
- 30 amp x 2 Shore Power Cables
- Shore Power cable 50 amp Y adapter - Bosun chair
- 4 royal blue deck chairs/cushions
- White/blue water hose and filtration system
- Three white fenders
- Six Life Jackets
- Flare kit
- Dock Lines
- Prop Zinc Replacement x 2
- Cup holder
- Fishing pole holder x 2
- Boat Hook
- Day shapes- TV antenna
- Winch handles x 3
- Original Beneteau owner's manual
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Yanmar 3YM30|
|Length over all:||37'|
|Maximum draft:||4' 8"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||34 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||182 Gallons|