Miami Beach Florida USA|
- Hull and deck built in sandwich laminated in vinyl-ester resins with unidirectional, bi-axial fibers and differentiated density PVC cores
- Structural hull frame laminated with unidirectional carbon reinforcement on female mold
- T keel with steel structure and lead torpedo. The structural part is covered by GRP fairings to get the perfect hydrodynamic shape
- Rudder stock biconical made of anticorodal EN 6082 alloy with reinforcement blades. The blade is in a sandwich of GRP with high-efficiency wing sections
- Self-aligning rudder bearings on rollers
- Composite steering wheels painted white
- Automatic fire fighting nitrogen system for engine room and electric system mainboard
- Halyards and sheets in Dyneema DSK 78
- Discontinuous ROD rigging with hydraulic pump for backstay adjustment and under deck Furler
- "T" mainsheet system under the deck and dedicated winches
- Ball-bearing blocks and traveler cars
- Folding bathing platform fiberglass/carbon laminated including retractable swimming ladder
- Teak on cockpit and seats 10mm thick
- Interiors finish in teak veneering with horizontal vein and door frames in curved strip planking
- 110v system including battery charger and cable
- Water heater 30 lt with heat exchanger from engine circuit, refrigerator 100lt, second refrigerator 130lt ASU front opening
- Led navigation lights and interior lightening (included deck light)
- Anchor windlass and stainless steel removable anchor arm, 50m chain D10mm, anchor Delta 20kg, 2 mooring lines 20m each, 2 mooring lines 10m each, 6 fenders
- N 5 cockpit lockers (one is dedicated to the life raft) and sail locker
- N 6 Flush hatches including blind and flyscreen Oceanair
- N 6 openable portlights on coachroof with folding curtains Ocean Air
- Hot/cold shower in cockpit
- Antifouling application 3 layers and epoxy primer
- N 6 lifting cleats in stainless steel
- Gates in lifelines
- Removable cockpit table
- 3 blades folding propeller GORI with overdrive
- Dinette lowering table with cushion
- Led boom light
- Extra-large stove Mariner deluxe with 3 burners
- Stainless steel pedestal for instruments
- Two Air Condition Units 12000 BTU Salon & 10000 BTU front cabin
- Ball-bearing trackless cars system for mainsail
- Electrical halyards winch 45
- Full Batten Radial Main Sail ( One Sails )
- Jib Radial ( One Sails )
- Sprayhood with stainless steel frames, Sunbrella fabric, transparent windows, and opening on the frontal side
- Electronic Package -B&G Transducers, Deep, Speed, Wind, 2 H5000 Displays, Hydra Processor, rate compass
- B&G Autopilot, VHF V50 with Ais receiver and Pedestal extension Vulcan Plotter 7" solo touch, WiFi Integrated
- Hull and deck are laminated foam sandwich with differentiated density PVC core; the unidirectional and biaxial E-glass fibers are laminated with vinylester resin. Plates are included in the structure to increase resistance where the deck hardware is mounted. The collar of the mast is structural. There is a structural carbon-reinforced frame glued and laminated to the hull bottom. The structural bulkheads of the Italia 13.98 are made of marine plywood 15 mm to 25 mm thick and are glued and gusseted to the hull and deck. The deck is glued and laminated to the hull. Hull and deck are finished in gelcoat; walkable areas are prepared with antiskid from the female mold. Cockpit benches and cockpit floors are covered with teak.
- The keel is T shaped with a steel frame blade and the torpedo is lead with 3% antimony. The steel structure is enclosed in a fiberglass fairing in order to optimize the wing section.
The rudder blade is a laminated glass with a PVC core from a female mold. The aluminum alloy (anticorodal 6082) rudder stock is biconical. The steering wheel has dual steering cables with pedestals containing sprockets and chains. The quadrant is made of aluminum. The two wheels are 90 cm in diameter and are made in fiberglass white painted. The stock bearings are self-aligning
Lockers and cockpit
The cockpit is open aft but can be closed by a removable teak covered transom/swim platform comprising the ladder:
- n 2 Side lockers
- n 2 Lockers aft
- n 1 Locker in the cockpit to accommodate the liferaft
- n 1 Locker in the cockpit for cockpit-table storage
At the bow a windlass and chain locker are provided and, aft of this, a sail locker accessible from a separate hatch.
The access to the interior from the cockpit is through a sliding hatch and a vertical tablet closing in two pieces made of plexiglass. The pulpits are made of tubular stainless steel 25 mm diameter consisting of tethers for lifelines and supports for navigation lights. N 5 stanchions are installed on each side. One locker for halyards is housed on the cockpit floor.
Hatches and portholes
- On deck are installed flush hatches and portholes with flyscreen and shades as standard:
- n 2 Opening hatches in the front cabin
- n 1 In front cabin head
- n 2 In saloon
- n 2 In each aft cabin
- n 6 Opening portlights (n 3 x side) on the coach roof
- n 2 Opening portlights (n 1 side) on internal sides of the cockpit
- n 6 Mooring cleats are provided
Bow and Sail Locker
The bow anchor arm is stainless steel and easily removable, designed for Delta anchor or similar; a windlass is provided that supports a calibrated chain 10 mm installed in the anchor locker.
The following self-tailing winches are provided:
- n 2 Primary winches 2 speed
- n 2 Mainsail winches 2 speed
- n 2 Halyard winches 2 speed
- N 3 Handles are provided
Running Rigging Systems
- Mainsheet system - Reverse T system with passage to the winches below deck including n 7 ball bearing blocks and the traveler is installed below deck level.
- Jib system - 2 jib tracks 1.50 m long and ball bearing travelers are installed with the option to implement a barber hauler system.
- Backstay adjustment system - Rod / Dyneema backstay controlled by a hydraulic cylinder
- Mast collar supplied
- n 6 Blocks
- n 2 Deck organizer
- n 8 Stopper
The following standard padeyes are provided, foldable, and fixed:
- n 2 Vang padeye
- n 1 Padeye for gennaker tack
- n 2 Padeyes for lifeline in the cockpit
Halyards and Sheets
- All sheets are made in Dyneema
- Genoa halyard, mainsail, and gennaker DSK 78
- Mainsheet, genoa sheets DSK 78
- Mainsail and jib, vang, backstay purchase systems DSK 78
- n 2 Reefs DSK 78
Mast, Boom, and Rigging
- Mast with 2 spreaders anodized aluminum including conduits for the passage of electrical equipment, anchor light, navigation lights. Anodised aluminum boom with outhaul and double line reefing. The vang is telescopic. A boom light is available as optional.
- 9/10 fractional rig. Nitronic discontinuous rod rigging with turnbuckles. Under deck jib furler is standard. V1 chainplate is positioned on sheerline and D1 chainplate is placed on coach roof side for easy forward-aft walkway.
- The boat is equipped with a 75 hp diesel engine with sail-drive transmission and a 3-blade folding propeller complete with single lever control and instrument panel containing the counter and alarms for water temperature and oil pressure.
- The engine compartment is accessible frontally from the saloon and laterally at the sides for the filters and the sea outlet at the foot. Acoustic insulation is positioned around the engine compartment.
The stainless steel fuel tank has a 240 L capacity including the overflow vent, inlet on deck, emergency stop valve and oil level indicator.
The electrical system is 12V and feeds all utilities. All cables are suitable for nautical use according to the CE and run in special PVC conduits away from contact with the water. The electrical panel, located near the chart table, consists of a panel containing switches of the main utilities on board, such as navigation lights, electronic instruments, interior lights, radio, and VHF, etc. A 12V socket is provided in the chart table. In the boom, there is an LED light for cockpit illumination.
230V AC System includes
- n 1 230V Socket positioned in the cockpit for shore cable connection with magneto-thermal power input
- n 1 Charger with switch on the panel
- n 1 230V Socket near the chart table
- 230V Electrical panel where is integrated a Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter
- A 230V shore power cable is provided
Interior standard lighting
- n 20 ceilings led spotlights
- n 8 Reading lamps (all cabins bow & aft, dinette)
- n 1 LED lamp on the chart table
LED navigation lights
Freshwater system hot and cold pressurized mixer comprising of bath with shower attachment and mixer in the kitchen, cap boarding deck, fresh water boiler 20 L with 230V power supply and connected to the motor, pump, n 2 water tanks with a total capacity of 480 liters. A hot-cold shower is located in the cockpit near the opening transom
The bilge system is made up of a self-priming electric pump and a self-priming manual pump that can be operated from the cockpit.
Holding Tanks System
For each manual toilet, there is a holding tank with an automatic drainage system.
A gas supply is installed for the galley. This consists of a special compartment cylinder connected by a copper pipe. In the last stretch before connecting to the kitchen, the copper tube is replaced by a PVC pipe. A flow shut-off valve is installed close to the cylinder and close to the stove in the galley.
All interiors and bulkheads are veneered in wood with a satin varnish and brushed white areas.
The L galley including cabinets and drawers, is composed of a three burner tilting stove/oven, n 2 refrigerators capacity 125 L each, one with separate compressor and plate, n 1 double stainless steel sink, and with hot and cold water mixer.
The saloon is composed of a C sofa and a molded teak table; on the opposite side, there is provided a further sofa; ample storage space and cabinets to the sides.
Dedicated chart table with seat, stowage compartment, and instrument panel.
The boat is complete with removable mattresses for berths, dinette seats, and backs in polyurethane foam covered in different washable colors.
It is equipped with a large double bed, n 2 wardrobes with shelves and hangers, a 4 drawer compartment under the bed for storage with access from the horizontal plane of the bed.
They are equipped with a large double bed and wardrobe with shelves and hanging space.
There are two bathrooms, one in the owner s cabin with a separate shower and one with access from the saloon and port aft cabin; both are in VTR and are provided with teak grating on the floor, mirror and cabinets, and marine toilets. The sinks are provided with a mixer tap and shower attachment to the aft head. A holding tank is provided for each bathroom.
- Mainsail + jib: 124 sm (1.345 ft2)
- Mainsail + gennaker: 226 sm (2.432 ft2)
Embodiment of elegance, clean and powerful lines go together with the meticulous care of interior details to define a new level of luxury yachts. Designed both for excellent performances during sailing, Italia 13.98 ensures also the highest levels of comfort on board. Fast and balanced.
|No. of engines:||1|
|Engine model:||Volvo Penta|
|Length over all:||47'|
|Maximum draft:||7' 9"|
|Hull material:||Glass Fibre|
|Fuel capacity:||240 Gallons|
|Water capacity:||440 Gallons|
The company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change or withdrawal without notice.